1823 Frequently Asked Questions

1823 Frequently Asked Questions


To help give the right answer for you, we may need to ask for some information from you. Please select the answer that applies to you when the screen below asks you to make a choice. You may click on the question if you need to start over.

Share:  Facebook   Twitter   Weibo   Email

If you are about to study in United Kingdom (UK) in this school year, but you have not yet received your Student Visa, you can –

And provide the details of your Student Visa’s application which include –

  1. Name of the applicant of the Student Visa (in English)
  2. Date of birth
  3. Type of Travel Document and number
  4. Hong Kong identity card number
  5. Contact telephone number/Email address
  6. Submission date of the Student Visa application (YYYY/MM/DD)
  7. GWF Number
  8. School commencement date (YYYY/MM/DD)
  9. Please state the consequence if visa is not received before designated date (e.g. loss of school place, missing classes, flight arrangement, etc.)

Your enquiry will be forwarded to British Consulate General for following up through Immigration Department as soon as possible. The staff of British Consulate General may contact you direct regarding the visa progress.



FAQ Top 10
Did you know
Other Languages Bahasa Indonesia Thai Nepali Tagalog Hindi Urdu Punjabi
About Us Site Map
Complaint Channel Disclaimer
Privacy Policy Copyright Notice
© 1823.gov.hk
Comply with the relevant World Wide Web Consortium Web Accessibility Design Guidelines for the 2A level requirements Efficiency Unit Caring Organisation Asia's World City