How to check the ballot result of GSH 2019 and my order for detailed vetting?Hong Kong Housing Authority & Housing Department
The ballot was drawn on 6 April 2020. You may check the ballot result and your order for detailed vetting via the following channels -
- Visiting the GSH 2019 website -
- Starting from 7 April 2020, going in person to -
(In view of the special work arrangement for government departments, we advise citizens to call the concerned office to check if they are allowed to go to the office in person to check the ballot result and the order for detailed vetting)
- [Only applicable to checking the order for detailed vetting] Calling the IVRS of the HA Sales and WSM Hotline at 2712 8000 (only Cantonese and Putonghua versions available)
- Press 1 (Cantonese) or 2 (Putonghua) to choose language,
- Press 2 > 6 > 2,
- Then enter the application number (without G) and the ID number of the applicant (only the first 6 digits)
If the system has the record, it will read out the order for detailed vetting of the applicant.
Point to note: HA will issue notifications in due course to invite applicants with higher priority to submit supporting documents for eligibility vetting.