How to enrol on the recreation and sports activities in Leisure and Cultural Services Department?Leisure and Cultural Services Department
The Leisure and Cultural Services Department (LCSD) organises different kinds of regional recreation and sports activities regularly, including courses (like fitness multi-gym, dance, Tai Chi, ball etc), fun day and sports game. Member of the public can obtain information on these activities through the following channels:
- Visit the web page Community Recreation and Sports Programme of the LCSD website. Information of the activity for the next two months will be updated in mid of each month (e.g. information of activities to be held between late September and November will be available in mid September)
- Call the LCSD Hotline: 2414 5555 (handled by 1823)
- Visit the LCSD District Leisure Services Offices, address and telephone, please click here.
Please follow the specific enrolment method of the activity you selected and go to the respective district hosting the activity for enrolment. The quota of the activity is mainly distributed by first-come first-placed and by drawing lot. For individual activity enrolment method, please click here for the related activity prospectus.
|Enrolment Method||Enrolment Procedure|
「 」 means the activity can be enrolled on a first-come-first-served basis through the enrolment methods listed at the right column
Method 1 to 3 applicable to general programmes
Method 4 applicable only to programmes especially designed for persons with disabilities
1. Enrol in person at any District Leisure Services Offices or recreation and sports venues with Leisure Link Services
2. Enrolment by mail
3. Enrolment through Leisure Link Self-service Kiosk
4. Applicable only to programmes especially designed for persons with disabilities – enrol at the organizing District Leisure Services Office or any other district offices
Persons with disabilities (PWDs) should return the completed application forms, together with the valid proof to the organizing District Leisure Services Office or any other district offices to enrol the programmes especially designed for them. Each participant may be accompanied by ONE carer. Enrolment charge is free. The arrangements for accompanying carers are as follows:
Training schemes: Accompanying carers may attend class with the enrolled PWDs on the training day. Accompanying Carer’s Cards will be distributed by the instructor at the beginning of each class as identification.
Other activities: Accompanying carers are required to enrol in play-in activities with PWDs to facilitate coach and camp place arrangements. Permits, which must be presented when attending activities, will be issued to accompanying carers upon successful enrolment.
|「 」means the activity places will be allocated by balloting|
1. Applicants should submit the application forms in person or by post to the District Office organising the activity / designated venues of respective district (Please refer to the monthly programme information of District Office organising the activity or contact the District Office for enquiries), or apply through the Internet (click on the programme, and click “E-submission for balloting application” under the “Application Form” section on the Activity Page) or Leisure Link Self-service Kiosk on the specified date.
2. Successful applicants must bring along their notification letters, identity documents (original or copy) and entry fees to the designated District Offices / recreation and sports venues with Leisure Link Services / Leisure Link Self-service Kiosks for enrolment (for details, please refer to the notification letters).
3. Waiting list will be drawn up for all the LCSD training programmes and recreation activities. No priority number will be assigned to the applicants on the waiting list.
4. If places are available after the payment due date for successful applicants, these places will be opened for all the applicants on the waiting list for enrolment within specified period at all District Leisure Services Offices or Leisure Link outletson a first-come-first-served basis. (Remarks: All applicants on the waiting list will be informed of the details of arrangement by mail.)
5. Enquiries about the balloting result and the remaining quota arrangement may be directed to the respective District Office organising the activity.
|「 」means the activity also accepts on-line enrolment via Leisure Link Internet Booking on a first-come-first-served basis. Applicants may enrol in activities through the mobile Leisure Link e-Service System or the Leisure Link website starting from 8:30am on the first day of enrolment.|
|「 」means the activity should be enrolled at the District Office organising the activity / designated venues of respective district (Please refer to the monthly programme information of the respective District Office organising the activity or contact the District Office for enquiries) and applications would be processed on a first-come-first-served basis.|
|Remarks: Non-Hong Kong residents holding valid travel documents wish to make enrolments through self-service channels (i.e. internet booking service and Leisure Link Self-service Kiosk through the Interactive Voice Response System) for the recreation and sports programme, they must apply for registration as a Leisure Link Temporary Patrons in person at the Leisure Link Telephone Services Centre at the Kwun Chung Municipal Services Building.|
Leisure Link telephone enrolment service was ceased with effect from the 1st April 2018. To enroll recreation and sports activities, please refer to the above item I. Codes for Enrolment Method and Procedure.