I am allotted with the quota of WSM 2019. How should I collect the Certificate of Eligibility to Purchase (White Form Status)Hong Kong Housing Authority & Housing Department
- The Hong Kong Housing Authority (HA) issued approval letters to the 2,700 family and 300 one-person applicants allotted with quotas according to their final priority by ordinary mail on 27 Dec 2019. Two confirmation letters are attached in the approval letter:
- One confirmation letter is applicable to the collection of Certificate of Eligibility to Purchase (White Form Status) (CEP) from HA for buying a flat in Home Ownership Scheme (HOS) Secondary Market;
- One confirmation letter is applicable to the collection of CEP from the Hong Kong Housing Society (HS) Flat-for Sale Scheme (FFSS) Secondary Market.
- You can collect the CEP from HA and/or HS respectively according to the type of flat that you intend to buy (i.e. Flat in HA HOS Secondary Market or HS FFSS Secondary Market) within 4 weeks from the issue date of the approval letter (i.e. on or before 23 Jan 2020). Please complete and submit the confirmation letter(s) attached with the approval letter and the collection fee for CEP (HK$770 for each CEP).
- You can choose to collect only 1 CEP or collect both CEPs.
- The CEP will be valid for 12 months (from the issue date) and no further extension will be granted upon expiry. Within the validity period, you can purchase a flat in the HA HOS Secondary Market or HS FFSS Secondary Market.
- The holder of the CEP is allowed to purchase ONLY ONE flat in the HA HOS Secondary Market or HS FFSS Secondary Market. Upon signing the Provisional Agreement of Sale and Purchase (PASP) with the seller of the HOS Secondary Market, the remaining CEP of HS FFSS Secondary Market will become null and void automatically, the holder cannot enter into a PASP with another seller of FFSS Secondary Market, and vice versa.
- Details for the collection of CEP from HA:
|Collecting from HA|
|Application channel||By post to WSM Unit or by hand to WSM Collection Box|
Podium Level 4, Hong Kong Housing Authority Customer Service Centre, 3 Wang Tau Hom South Road, Kowloon (WSM Unit)
Podium Level 1, Hong Kong Housing Authority Customer Service Centre, 3 Wang Tau Hom South Road, Kowloon
- Details for the collection of CEP from HS:
|Collecting from HS|
|Application channel||By post or in person|
FFSS Secondary Market Support Unit of the HS
29/F, World Trade Centre, 280 Gloucester Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong