Skip to main content

Related FAQ

Total 146 results

All146Public Transport Fare Subsidy Scheme (PTFSS)3Driving Licence12International Driving Permit 8Financial Assistance Schemes for Primary & Secondary Students2Smoking offence7Public Rental Housing (PRH)8Cycling2Vehicle Licence3Vehicle Examination4Vehicle Registration Mark8Library Services5Information related to participating departments of 18231Working Family Allowance Scheme2Financial Assistance Schemes for Pre-primary Level Students2Rates & Government Rent5Land Registry2Continuing Education Fund2Water Dripping or Water Seepage2Disability Allowance2Wasps/Wild Bees Disinfestation Services1Disposal of Household Refuse1Rest Days, Statutory Holidays and Paid Annual Leave2Food Safety1Road Works2Annual Return and Accounts2Home Ownership Scheme (HOS)8Getting a pet6Location of Postal Facilities1White Form Secondary Market Scheme (WSM)5Private Columbarium1Recreation and Sports5Green Form Subsidised Home Ownership Scheme (GSH)1Comprehensive Social Security Assistance (CSSA) Scheme1Littering1Cultural Activities1Electronic Search Services1Disposal of Cremated Ashes3Government Rent collected by Lands Department2Unauthorised Building Works (UBW)2Charitable Fund-raising Activities1Sending Mail5Regulations on the sale or supply of alcohol1Traffic Facility1Registration of Electrical Worker3Cremation Service1Senior Citizen Card1Guangdong Scheme2Handling of Wild Animals1Periodic Test for Fixed Electrical Installations2Trees1Registration of Electrical Contractor3Termination of Employment1Slope1

Related Service Categories

Total 1 results

Getting a Pet, Handling of Wild Animals & Insects

Related Departments

Total 1 results

Want to learn more?