Skip to main content

Related FAQ

Total 130 results

All130Working Family Allowance Scheme3Continuing Education Fund3Financial Assistance Schemes for Pre-primary Level Students4Financial Assistance Schemes for Primary & Secondary Students2Financial Assistance Schemes for Post-secondary & Tertiary Level Students1Public Rental Housing (PRH)8Employees' Compensation3Home Ownership Scheme (HOS)3Comprehensive Social Security Assistance (CSSA) Scheme5Old Age Allowance4Disability Allowance5Sickness Allowance2White Form Secondary Market Scheme (WSM)4Minor Works Control System1Unauthorised Building Works (UBW)8Register as Minor Works Contractors1Road Works2Alteration work in existing buildings or flats2Registration of Electrical Worker3Rest Days, Statutory Holidays and Paid Annual Leave3Traffic Facility2Application for Inclusion in the List of Architectural and Associated Consultants for Building Projects1Vehicle Licence2Driving Licence4Guangdong Scheme2Deduction of Wages1Sending Mail4Recreation and Sports4Private Columbarium1Termination of Employment11Water Dripping or Water Seepage2Library Services2Redirecting Your Mail1Disposal of Cremated Ashes2Statutory Minimum Wage4International Driving Permit 3Public Transport Fare Subsidy Scheme (PTFSS)1Regulations on the sale or supply of alcohol1Getting a pet3Slope2Land Registry2Rates & Government Rent1Trees1Cremation Service1Disposal of Household Refuse1Senior Citizen Card1Wasps/Wild Bees Disinfestation Services1Vehicle Registration Mark3Registration of Electrical Contractor2Periodic Test for Fixed Electrical Installations2

Related Service Categories

Total 1 results

Financial Assistance for Education and Working Family Allowance
Light bulb iconWant to learn more?