Skip to main content

Related FAQ

Total 129 results

All129Working Family Allowance Scheme3Continuing Education Fund3Financial Assistance Schemes for Pre-primary Level Students4Financial Assistance Schemes for Primary & Secondary Students2Financial Assistance Schemes for Post-secondary & Tertiary Level Students1Public Rental Housing (PRH)8Employees' Compensation3Home Ownership Scheme (HOS)4Comprehensive Social Security Assistance (CSSA) Scheme5Old Age Allowance4Disability Allowance5Sickness Allowance2White Form Secondary Market Scheme (WSM)3Minor Works Control System1Unauthorised Building Works (UBW)8Road Works2Register as Minor Works Contractors1Alteration work in existing buildings or flats2Registration of Electrical Worker3Rest Days, Statutory Holidays and Paid Annual Leave3Traffic Facility2Application for Inclusion in the List of Architectural and Associated Consultants for Building Projects1Vehicle Licence2Driving Licence4Guangdong Scheme2Sending Mail4Deduction of Wages1Recreation and Sports4Private Columbarium1Termination of Employment11Water Dripping or Water Seepage2Redirecting Your Mail1Library Services2Statutory Minimum Wage4Disposal of Cremated Ashes2Regulations on the sale or supply of alcohol1International Driving Permit 3Public Transport Fare Subsidy Scheme (PTFSS)1Getting a pet3Slope2Land Registry2Rates & Government Rent1Trees1Cremation Service1Disposal of Household Refuse1Senior Citizen Card1Wasps/Wild Bees Disinfestation Services1Vehicle Registration Mark3Registration of Electrical Contractor2Periodic Test for Fixed Electrical Installations2

Related Service Categories

Total 1 results

Rates & Government Rent

Related Departments

Total 1 results

Light bulb iconWant to learn more?