Skip to main content

Related FAQ

Total 131 results

All131Working Family Allowance Scheme3Financial Assistance Schemes for Pre-primary Level Students4Financial Assistance Schemes for Primary & Secondary Students2Continuing Education Fund3Financial Assistance Schemes for Post-secondary & Tertiary Level Students1Cash Payout Scheme2Comprehensive Social Security Assistance (CSSA) Scheme5Public Rental Housing (PRH)9Old Age Allowance4Disability Allowance5Registration of Electrical Worker3Minor Works Control System1Sickness Allowance2Guangdong Scheme2Employees' Compensation3Sending Mail4Deduction of Wages1Home Ownership Scheme (HOS)2White Form Secondary Market Scheme (WSM)2Road Works2Recreation and Sports4Private Columbarium1Information related to participating departments of 18231Unauthorised Building Works (UBW)8Register as Minor Works Contractors1Alteration work in existing buildings or flats2Traffic Facility2Rest Days, Statutory Holidays and Paid Annual Leave3Green Form Subsidised Home Ownership Scheme (GSH)1Water Dripping or Water Seepage2Termination of Employment11Application for Inclusion in the List of Architectural and Associated Consultants for Building Projects1Library Services2Disposal of Cremated Ashes2Driving Licence4International Driving Permit 3Statutory Minimum Wage4Public Transport Fare Subsidy Scheme (PTFSS)1Vehicle Licence2Regulations on the sale or supply of alcohol1Getting a pet3Slope2Land Registry2Rates & Government Rent1Trees1Cremation Service1Disposal of Household Refuse1Senior Citizen Card1Wasps/Wild Bees Disinfestation Services1Registration of Electrical Contractor2Vehicle Registration Mark3Periodic Test for Fixed Electrical Installations2

Related Service Categories

Total 1 results

Employment and Employees' Rights

Related Departments

Total 1 results

Want to learn more?