Skip to main content

Related FAQ

Total 130 results

All130Working Family Allowance Scheme3Financial Assistance Schemes for Pre-primary Level Students4Financial Assistance Schemes for Primary & Secondary Students2Continuing Education Fund3Financial Assistance Schemes for Post-secondary & Tertiary Level Students1Comprehensive Social Security Assistance (CSSA) Scheme5Home Ownership Scheme (HOS)3Public Rental Housing (PRH)8Old Age Allowance4Disability Allowance5Registration of Electrical Worker3Sickness Allowance2Guangdong Scheme2Minor Works Control System1Employees' Compensation3Sending Mail4Deduction of Wages1White Form Secondary Market Scheme (WSM)4Information on and special work arrangements for the participating departments of 18231Recreation and Sports4Private Columbarium1Road Works2Unauthorised Building Works (UBW)8Register as Minor Works Contractors1Alteration work in existing buildings or flats2Traffic Facility2Rest Days, Statutory Holidays and Paid Annual Leave3Termination of Employment11Water Dripping or Water Seepage2Library Services2Application for Inclusion in the List of Architectural and Associated Consultants for Building Projects1Disposal of Cremated Ashes2Statutory Minimum Wage4International Driving Permit 3Driving Licence4Public Transport Fare Subsidy Scheme (PTFSS)1Regulations on the sale or supply of alcohol1Vehicle Licence2Getting a pet3Slope2Land Registry2Rates & Government Rent1Trees1Cremation Service1Disposal of Household Refuse1Senior Citizen Card1Wasps/Wild Bees Disinfestation Services1Vehicle Registration Mark3Registration of Electrical Contractor2Periodic Test for Fixed Electrical Installations2

Related Service Categories

Total 1 results

Employment and Employees' Rights

Related Departments

Total 1 results

Light bulb iconWant to learn more?