Skip to main content

Related FAQ

Total 128 results

All128Working Family Allowance Scheme3Financial Assistance Schemes for Pre-primary Level Students4Financial Assistance Schemes for Primary & Secondary Students2Continuing Education Fund3Financial Assistance Schemes for Post-secondary & Tertiary Level Students1Cash Payout Scheme2Comprehensive Social Security Assistance (CSSA) Scheme5Public Rental Housing (PRH)8Old Age Allowance4Disability Allowance5Registration of Electrical Worker3Minor Works Control System1Sickness Allowance2Guangdong Scheme2Employees' Compensation3Deduction of Wages1Sending Mail4Home Ownership Scheme (HOS)1White Form Secondary Market Scheme (WSM)2Recreation and Sports4Road Works2Private Columbarium1Unauthorised Building Works (UBW)8Register as Minor Works Contractors1Alteration work in existing buildings or flats2Traffic Facility2Rest Days, Statutory Holidays and Paid Annual Leave3Green Form Subsidised Home Ownership Scheme (GSH)1Termination of Employment11Water Dripping or Water Seepage2Application for Inclusion in the List of Architectural and Associated Consultants for Building Projects1Library Services2Disposal of Cremated Ashes2Statutory Minimum Wage4International Driving Permit 3Vehicle Licence2Driving Licence4Regulations on the sale or supply of alcohol1Public Transport Fare Subsidy Scheme (PTFSS)1Getting a pet3Slope2Land Registry2Rates & Government Rent1Trees1Cremation Service1Disposal of Household Refuse1Senior Citizen Card1Wasps/Wild Bees Disinfestation Services1Vehicle Registration Mark3Registration of Electrical Contractor2Periodic Test for Fixed Electrical Installations2

Related Service Categories

Total 1 results

Environmental and Food Hygiene
Light bulb iconWant to learn more?