1823 Frequently Asked Questions

1823 Frequently Asked Questions

 Advanced Search

 Search Result
 ( A Total of 5 Search Results Found )

Related Departments

Transport Department (4)

Related CityReach Themes

Motoring and Cycling (1)

How to renew a full driving licence?
http://www.1823.gov.hk/eng/FAQ/020001/index.shtm - 28k -

How to apply for an International Driving Permit (IDP)?
http://www.1823.gov.hk/eng/FAQ/020005/index.shtm - 24k -

I have a driving licence issued by Mainland China/other countries, can I apply for direct issue of full Hong Kong driving licence without taking a driving test?
http://www.1823.gov.hk/eng/FAQ/020007/index.shtm - 26k -

How to apply for a full driving licence after the probationary driving period?
http://www.1823.gov.hk/eng/FAQ/020013/index.shtm - 23k -

Is it illegal for a full driving licence holder to drive a vehicle with a “P” plate displayed?
http://www.1823.gov.hk/eng/FAQ/104004/index.shtm - 19k -

If you cannot find the information needed using the FAQ search engine, you may wish to browse the FAQs sorted by 22 participating departments or Top 10 Enquiries in 1823.

If you still cannot find what you need in 1823 Online FAQs knowledge base, please Contact us for further enquiry.

About Us Site Map
Complaint Channel Disclaimer
Privacy Policy Copyright Notice
© 1823.gov.hk
Comply with the relevant World Wide Web Consortium Web Accessibility Design Guidelines for the 2A level requirements Efficiency Unit Caring Organisation Asia's World City