What is the amount of Allowances for the Working Family Allowance Scheme?Working Family and Student Financial Assistance Agency
Amount of Allowances for Working Family Allowance (WFA)
- Type of Allowances:
(1) Basic Allowance (granted on a household basis);
(2) Medium Allowance (granted on a household basis);
(3) Higher Allowance (granted on a household basis); and
(4) Child Allowance (granted to each eligible child (Note) in a household and cannot be applied separately) (Note 1: Eligible child refers to a household member aged below 15 or aged between 15 and 21 receiving full-time non-post-secondary education.)
- Depending on household income, the Basic Allowance, the Medium Allowance, the Higher Allowance and the Child Allowance may be granted at full rate, 3/4 rate or half rate. Please press here for the amounts of allowances.
Last update: 17 Mar 2020
Want to learn more?