Points To Note
Conversation may be recorded
- For effective handling of your case, all the conversations between you and our staff may be recorded, irrespective of whether you dial in or we call you back.
- The voice recordings could be used for training, system development and quality control purposes.
- You can submit attachments (e.g. photos) via email, e-form and mobile app “Tell me@1823” with a maximum total size of 15MB.
- The mobile app “Tell me@1823” accepts up to 10 attachments per submission.
- If you need to submit bigger and/or more files, please use file(s) of smaller size or submit the files by batches.
Handling of personal data
- The personal data collected (including name and contact information) may be disclosed ONLY to the Government departments, related organisations and contractors responsible for handling your case.
- If you would like 1823 to make any special arrangements in handling your personal data, such as not disclosing those data to the Government departments, related organisations and contractors concerned, please specify it in your message so that we could make special arrangements accordingly.
- For complaints about the services provided by 1823, we will investigate and provide an interim reply within 10 calendar days. If a substantive reply cannot be made within 30 calendar days, we will update you on the progress.
- For complaints about other bureaux and departments and unresolved enquiries / suggestions / compliments concerning participating departments, 1823 will refer the cases to the relevant bureaux and departments for handling in accordance with their own service / performance pledge. For the service / performance pledges of bureaux and departments, please visit the relevant website <The websites of Government bureaux and departments>.
Last update: 21 Mar 2023