Skip to main content

How can I make requests regarding street lighting, e.g. request for additional/reduced lighting, change of street light location, etc.?

Highways Department

Please submit your request in writing to the Highways Department, and provide details of the location (with a location map if possible) and the reasons for the request.

Requests can be submitted –

By Post: 

Chief Engineer/Lighting Lighting Division

9/F, Trade and Industry Tower, 3 Concorde Road, Kowloon

By Fax:2310 8489
Do you find this information useful?
Is the information sufficient?
Is it easy to get the information you want?
Other comments (Please do not provide personal data):
Last update: 2 Sep 2019
Want to learn more?

I am 1823 Chatbot. Do you have any questions for me?