Skip to main content

There is no refuse collection service near my home. How should I dispose household refuse?

Food and Environmental Hygiene Department

Public can deliver household refuse or disused furniture to Public Refuse Collection Points managed by the Food and Environmental Hygiene Department (FEHD) for disposal if required.

Address and opening hours of refuse collection points

For construction wastes arises from construction, renovation or demolition works, such as soil, earth, sand, stone, bricks, timber, rubble, concrete, asphalt and surplus materials arising from refurbishment, they should be disposed by construction contractors or renovation contractors at designated landfills, refuse transfer stations or public filling facilities according to the Waste Disposal Ordinance.

Last update: 2 Sep 2019
Light bulb iconWant to learn more?