What are the requirements on address proof about Transport Department Licensing?Transport Department
The requirements on the address proof are as follows:
- Correspondence / bills, including:
- Utility or telecommunication bills;
- Documents issued by government departments or the Judiciary but not include declaration or oath/ affirmation of address proof administer by Home Affairs Enquiry Centres (Enquiry Centres) of Home Affairs Department; or
- Documents issued by public organizations, banks or local education institutions
Correspondence / bills should be issued within the last 3 months from the application date and clearly shows:
- name and address of applicant;
- name of issuing organization; and
- date of issue.
Points to note:
- Both the original or the copy of the document are accepted. You may also print a hardcopy of the electronic version of the document as an address proof.
- Envelope and "P.O. Box" address are not accepted as an address proof.
- If the correspondence address and the residential address are different, you must provide proofs of both addresses.
- The Transport Department will return the address proofs after the processing of your application is completed.
Last update: 6 Sep 2023