What are the requirements on address proof about Transport Department Licensing?Transport Department
The requirements on the address proof are as follows:
- Correspondence / bills (including utility or telecommunication bills; correspondence from government departments, public organizations, banks or local education institutions) issued within the last 3 months from the application date clearly shows:
- name and address of applicant;
- name of issuing organization; and
- date of issue.
Points to note:
- Both the original or the copy of the document are accepted. You may also print a hardcopy of the electronic version of the document as an address proof.
- Envelope and "P.O. Box" address are not accepted as an address proof.
- If the correspondence address and the residential address are different, you must provide proofs of both addresses.
- The Transport Department will return the address proofs after the processing of your application is completed.
Last update: 4 Dec 2019
Want to learn more?