Skip to main content

What are the requirements on address proof about Transport Department Licensing?

Transport Department

The requirements on the address proof are as follows:

  1. Correspondence / bills, including:
  • Utility or telecommunication bills;
  • Documents issued by government departments or the Judiciary but not include declaration or oath/ affirmation of address proof administer by Home Affairs Enquiry Centres (Enquiry Centres) of Home Affairs Department; or
  • Documents issued by public organizations, banks or local education institutions 

Correspondence / bills should be issued within the last 3 months from the application date and clearly shows:

  1. name and address of applicant;
  2. name of issuing organization; and
  3. date of issue. 

Points to note: 

  • Both the original or the copy of the document are accepted. You may also print a hardcopy of the electronic version of the document as an address proof.
  • Envelope and "P.O. Box" address are not accepted as an address proof.


  1. If the correspondence address and the residential address are different, you must provide proofs of both addresses.


  1. The Transport Department will return the address proofs after the processing of your application is completed.
Do you find this information useful?
Is the information sufficient?
Is it easy to get the information you want?
Other comments (Please do not provide personal data):
Last update: 6 Sep 2023
Want to learn more?

Looking for information? 1823 Chatbot can help you find related FAQs!