Skip to main content

You can use the Change of Address Service on GovHK to change your address records with several Government departments and non-governmental organisations (NGOs) in one go.

Applicable Government Departments and NGOs
For the list of Government departments and NGOs that accept change of address records online, please click here.
Proof of Identity
Some organisations require a proof of identity in order to process your change of address application, please  click here for the details.
Processing Time
Change of address notification will be processed within 14 days. Unless there is any problem in updating your address, otherwise the concerned department or organisation will not separately confirm that the address record has been updated.
If you need to update your address records with other Government departments which are not covered by the Change of Address Service, you need to contact the departments separately. Please click here for downloadable forms and relevant information. 
Do you find this information useful?
Is the information sufficient?
Is it easy to get the information you want?
Other comments:
Last update: 4 Sep 2019
Want to learn more?