Skip to main content

I received a “Requisition for Particulars of Tenements” (Form R1A) from the Rating and Valuation Department , how can I return the requisition form to the RVD? How can I know if my submitted requisition form is well received?

Rating and Valuation Department

You can return the form through the following ways

  • Return the completed form by post or in person (Address: 15/F, Cheung Sha Wan Government Offices, 303 Cheung Sha Wan Road, Kowloon. Opening hours: Monday to Friday, 8:15am - 6:00pm); or
  • Submit the e-R1A through the Internet, please  click here for details.

RVD generally will not issue notice of receipt unless specified in writing upon submission or submission through Electronic Submission of Forms.


In case of inclement weather or service adjustments due to special circumstances, the opening hours may be changed. Please refer to the departmental website and the latest press releases.

Do you find this information useful?
Is the information sufficient?
Is it easy to get the information you want?
Other comments:
Last update: 3 May 2022
Want to learn more?