Skip to main content

I received a “Requisition for Particulars of Tenements” (Form R1A) from the Rating and Valuation Department, who should fill in and sign the requisition form?

Rating and Valuation Department

Property owners, occupiers (e.g. residents or relatives of the owner) and their agents may fill in the forms. 

If the property has more than one owner, all or any one of the owners can complete the form. 

If the property is owned by a company, the form should be signed by the person who is responsible for completing the form and stamped with the company chop.

Do you find this information useful?
Is the information sufficient?
Is it easy to get the information you want?
Other comments (Please do not provide personal data):
Last update: 26 Jan 2024
Want to learn more?

Looking for information? 1823 Chatbot can help you find related FAQs!