Which type of delivery method did you choose?
- If you encounter computer breakdown, error or sudden close of Internet Explorer when downloading / browsing the document, you can download or view the document/ land register again at the "Enquire Search / Order Status" screen before closure of online services at 03:30 of the 3rd day after order creation.
- Please go to Integrated Registration Information System (IRIS) and choose the "Enquire Search / Order Status" function on the menu. Please input the "Searcher's Name" and "Payment Transaction No." to download or browse the order again.
- If problem still exists, please contact the Technical Support Helpdesk direct (Tel : 3105 0000, this hotline is operated by 1823 Call Centre during non-office hour)
- Apart from the Inbox of your e-mail account, you are recommended to look up the ordered land records in the spam / bulk mail / junk mail folder since they may have been filtered as spam messages in accordance with the detection rules set by your e-mail service provider.
- If you still cannot find the ordered land records, you can check the order status by clicking the “Enquire Search/Order Status” from the menu in Integrated Registration Information System (IRIS). Please input the "Searcher's Name" and "Payment Transaction No." to enquire the search / order status
- If the status is "Completed", the order has been sent to your e-mail account. Please contact Technical Support Helpdesk for assistance (Tel : 3105 0000, this hotline is operated by 1823 Call Centre during non-office hour)
- For fax order, system will automatically deliver the ordered items to user through fax server before closure of online services at 03:30 next day.
- If you cannot receive your ordered items by fax, please go to Integrated Registration Information System (IRIS) and choose the "Enquire Search / Order Status" function on the menu. Please input the "Searcher's Name" and "Payment Transaction No." to enquire your search / order status.
- The status of order will be “In progress” on the day of order till closure of online services at 03:30 next day.. If the fax server has sent out the ordered items successfully, the status will be updated to “Completed”; If the fax server fails to send out the ordered items (possibly caused by wrong fax no. provided or line busy), the status will be changed to "Cancelled".
- If you want to request Land Registry to resend the ordered document, please complete the Enquiry Form(LR/OLS/7) (PDF) first and return it to Search Helpdesk for follow up
The Land Registry, Search Services Help Desk,
Address: 20/F, Queensway Government Offices, 66 Queensway, H.K.
Fax No.: 2523 0907
- If the status is "Completed", Search Helpdesk may consider re-sending the document to user on individual merits. If the status is "Cancelled", helpdesk will inform the user by phone, then refund will be arranged for ad hoc user or the respective charges will be credited to the account of concerned subscriber.
Last update: 4 Sep 2019
Want to learn more?