Can I contact the Leisure and Cultural Services Department for matters relating to parks & sitting-out areas?Leisure and Cultural Services Department
Most of the parks and sitting-out areas Note in the territory are under the jurisdiction of Leisure and Cultural Services Department (LCSD), including major parks ( list of the parks), sitting-out areas, gardens and playgrounds ( list of the public pleasure grounds).
LCSD is responsible for managing the above venues and the scope of work includes –
- Services provided in the venues;
- Programmes and activities held in the venues;
- Establishment and maintenance of venue facilities; and
- Environmental issues, such as hygiene, obstruction, hawkers, clothes drying, etc.
For enquiries and complaints, please dial the 24-hour Customer Hotline 2414 5555 of Leisure and Cultural Services Department (handled by the 1823 Call Centre).
Note: Parks and sitting-our areas in the following locations are not under the jurisdiction of the LCSD :
- Public housing estates: managed by the Housing Department, telephone : 2712 2712;
- Country and marine parks: managed by the Agriculture, Fisheries and Conservation Department, telephone：2708 8885 (your call will be transferred to 1823 Call Centre if you would like to contact operators); and
- Private properties: managed by respective management offices.