Skip to main content

How can I notify the authorities of change of ownership or correspondence address?

Lands Department

For any change of ownership and/or correspondence address, property owners may either write to or complete the "Notification For Change Of Name & Address" at the back of the Demand Note and return it to the Government Rent and Premium Unit of the Lands Department by fax or post. Owners may also visit the GovHK website to report change of their addresses.

Government Rent and Premium Unit

Address:1/F North Point Government Offices, 333 Java Road, North Point, HK
Fax:2117 1099
Do you find this information useful?
Is the information sufficient?
Is it easy to get the information you want?
Other comments:
Last update: 3 Sep 2019
Want to learn more?