How to register to use the fitness room of the Leisure and Cultural Services Department?Leisure and Cultural Services Department
Fitness rooms are provided by the Leisure and Cultural Services Department (LCSD) in both urban areas and the New Territories. Members of the public may book the fitness rooms through SmartPLAY once registered as a user of the LCSD fitness rooms.
- Register as a User of LCSD Fitness Rooms
- Address and Opening Hours of Fitness Rooms
- Charges of Using the Fitness Rooms
(registration is free of charge)
|Aged 15 or above
Have completed the "Briefing on Proper Ways to Use Fitness Equipment" organised by LCSD and passed the assessment
Persons aged 18 or above who registered as SmartPLAY users will automatically be registered as Users of LCSD Fitness Rooms. SmartPLAY users aged below 18 should obtain consent of their parents/guardians prior to registration.
|Have completed the "Fitness (Multi-gym) Training Courses" organised by LCSD from May 2006 onwards with 80% or higher attendance rate
|Holders of LCSD Fitness Gold Card
|Holders of equivalent qualifications recognized by the Physical Fitness Association of Hong Kong China. Please click here for List of equivalent qualifications.
|Upload the certificate/ documentary proof of relevant qualification to “My Profile” of SmartPLAY for verification and registration.
Opening hours, maintenance days, address and contact information of the fitness rooms are all listed in the LCSD Information of Fitness Rooms Page. Registered users are welcome to visit the webpages before going to fitness room.
- Peak Hour (Mon – Fri : after 6 pm, Sat after 1pm, whole day on Sundays & public holidays): $14 per person per hour*; Non-Peak Hour: $13 per person per hour*
- Monthly ticket scheme for LCSD fitness room is available at $180* each. Ticket holders are entitled to unlimited use of the facilities at the fitness rooms within the validity period of the ticket. Fitness rooms may be rented for activities or temporarily closed for maintenance at certain period of time. For details of the monthly ticket scheme and availability of individual venues, please click here.
*Concessionary rates are applicable to full-time students, elderly aged 60 or above, persons with disabilities and accompanying carers (each person can enjoy the concessionary rate with one accompanying carer only). For details, please click here.