Skip to main content

Can the Post Office redirect mails sent to old address to a new address? How to apply for redirection service?

Hongkong Post

For details of mail redirection service, please refer to the website of Hongkong Post:

Do you find this information useful?
Is the information sufficient?
Is it easy to get the information you want?
Other comments:
Last update: 20 Feb 2020
Want to learn more?